About Me

My photo
Economics->MBA->Analyst->Business aaahh... Looks like a damn CV. Let me try again. Foodie-Moviefreak-Travel & Photography enthusiast->and of course a Blogger.

Friday, July 17, 2009

A lost opportunity

I sit here in my room all relaxed
After a storm of events which made me feel drained
Times can be truly contrasting and combat
Some days we feel the heat; rest we miss the heat

When we have strict professors we pray for liberals
When we have lenient ones we complain the complacency
We miss the personalization when a prof is cold
While we ourselves react cold when treated personally

I am not to blame anyone or take sides
But I wonder if we know what we want
Is it we who always desire what we do not possess
Or it is just humane to not value things we already get

I always had an answer to this seemingly easy question
Until I myself was a part of an exhibition
Where the best minds failed to act rational
And lost a multitude of what could have been ‘ours’
- Sriram

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it we who always desire what we do not possess
Or it is just humane to not value things we already get?
Its both.......why would we desire for something we already have?.....n then we are so occupied in making those desires come true that we forget to value what we have.....that's why failure is important.....its failure and only failure which introduces us to all that we are blessed with.....