About Me

My photo
Economics->MBA->Analyst->Business aaahh... Looks like a damn CV. Let me try again. Foodie-Moviefreak-Travel & Photography enthusiast->and of course a Blogger.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Dark Light


I look up to the highs of the dusky sky

And down to the depths of the shimmering sea

Perplexed I am, standing at the crossroads

To choose between the heights and depths


One takes me to the glory unparalleled

The other in the world of unknown darkness with a ray of lighted hopes

And the seemingly simple choice proves to be the one

Most difficult and impossible with all the stakes


I feel so secured in the darkness not being able to see the truth

Accustomed to the grief, I find comfort with the melancholy

With no fears to fall down any deeper

Sometimes darkness seems to be the only light...

---Sriram

No comments: