About Me

My photo
Economics->MBA->Analyst->Business aaahh... Looks like a damn CV. Let me try again. Foodie-Moviefreak-Travel & Photography enthusiast->and of course a Blogger.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Ripples

As I gazed at the setting sun

The kids around fought, played, making everyone run

The soft ripples in the unusually still sea

Created nothing less than waves within me


Closing my eyes, I felt the soft breeze

As my feet sank in the wet sand

Just when I wanted to have the last look

The sun with all its deep colours just vanished


These ripples on the sea surface

Remind me of the unseen and the unheard

Those chaos and commotion deep down the sea

Just like the one within me, so unknown and untouched


Looking at those steady rocks, still unweathered

Gives me the courage to fight those waves underneath

To dream and to climb so high;

While still standing on those sinking sand

---Sriram

No comments: