About Me

My photo
Economics->MBA->Analyst->Business aaahh... Looks like a damn CV. Let me try again. Foodie-Moviefreak-Travel & Photography enthusiast->and of course a Blogger.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Dope... not just hope


No matter how far you are

Or, how long it has been

You never forget what it felt like

To have smiled and shared deep within


It didn’t matter and it never could

If she was a fairy tale or a devious angel

Only if, it were possible, I certain would

Knowing the end is certainly not well


I tried to run far away from me

But destiny just took twists and turns

Only to put me where it all began

And ended with ashes after the burns


May be the phoenix was lucky

For sometimes even the ashes could burn

And while we profess an end only to give hope

Eternally burning ash might just be the "dope"


---Sriram

No comments: